Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tuesday (I forgot) and Wednesday

Somehow I completely forgot about yesterday and now it's all a blur.
I also may have updated on my ipad and not published. Oh well, herer's the blurry memory.

In LA we progressed in our two class novels, The Secret Gardener and The One Safe Place.
We also started a new word study (the new version of fast sorting as  we did vocabulary for our sentences this week.)

AC started a Beethoven scavenger hunt (part of our team project with Ms. Frank and a grant she recieved.)
Homework:
LA: Write about Beethoven
READ for 30 minutes
Math: Skill sheet and one class had some pages to finish  - AC I think

Now for today - Wednesday
In LA - second sort and explain check. Then we chose to watch more of the Beethoven biography video. What an interesting guy. Look him up. Tomorrow and Friady we start listening. We will be creating a chosen piece of writing and some poetry.
Math Menu had us working on a cool coding program to reinforce angles.
Band Chorus and study hall happened (I had a meeting)
Ms. Lamb had to leave early for a meeting at Central Office. DC worked on the Beethoven scavenger hunt with Mr. Mindell.

Homework for Wednesday
LA (There may have been an ISILT - I'm not sure)
Read for 30 minutes
Math - Skill sheet is due tomorrow - there may be somthing else - check your assignment books.

No comments:

Post a Comment